Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and join us...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HYUUGA CLAN
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:37 am by Admin

» NARA CLAN OF LEAF
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 am by Admin

» UCHIHA CLAN
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:26 am by Admin

» Uzumaki Naruto
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:12 pm by Admin

» JINCHURIKI ROLL SECTION
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:45 pm by Admin

» CHATBOX REGULATIONS
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 pm by Admin

» NO NAME[WIP]
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:28 pm by akatsuki

» TEAM REGULATIONS
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 pm by Admin

» JUTSU TEMPLATES
NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:53 pm by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

NARA CLAN OF LEAF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

NARA CLAN OF LEAF Empty
PostSubject: NARA CLAN OF LEAF   NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 am

NARA CLAN OF LEAF 9k=
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutoakatsuki.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

NARA CLAN OF LEAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARA CLAN OF LEAF   NARA CLAN OF LEAF EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 am

Code:
[fontsize="12"]A rather odd, yet unique clan native to the Fire country, those of the Nara clan are gifted with two unique mental traits that surpass all other shinobi; their uncanny Intelligence that can easily be higher and sharper than Multiple shinobi combined...and their incredible laziness when it comes down to putting forth any amount of work or energy. The Nara are undeniably some of the sharpest geniuses in the world, their minds thinking both swiftly and possessing the ability to think multiple lines of thoughts simultaneously and have each arrive to conclusions faster than normal shinobi can process one thought. Yet, their laziness seems to be a birthright just as much as their intelligence, and the Nara have absolutely no motivation other than napping under the clouds all day. their abilities aren't simply limited to being Mental; Each possesses the ability to use a special type of jutsu that involves manipulating the shadows of themselves and their environment to a variety of effects.

[b][i]Note: All Nara Techniques are considered Shadow Element.[/i][/b]

084 PL - Slippery Mind (Rank One)
168 PL - Nara Strategy (Rank One), Shadow Bend (Rank One)
252 PL - Shadow Possession (Rank One), Â Slippery Mind (Rank Two)
336 PL - Displacement Shade (Rank One), Shadow Tactics (Rank One)
420 PL - Shadow Possession (Rank Two)
504 PL - Shadow Neck Bind (Rank One)
588 PL - Shadow Constriction (Rank One), Slippery Mind (Rank Three)
672 PL - Shadow Tactics (Rank Two)
756 PL - Shadow Bend (Rank Two)
840 PL - Displacement Shade (Rank Two), Shadow Possession (Rank Three)
924 PL - Shadow Neckbind (Rank Two), Nara Strategy (Rank Two)
1008 PL - Shadow Constriction (Rank Two)
1092 PL - Displacement Shade (Rank Three)
1176 PL - Shadow Bend (Rank Three), Shadow Threads (Rank One)
1260 PL - Shadow Constriction (Rank Three), Negative Space (Rank One)
1344 PL - Shadow Tactics (Rank Three), Shadow Threads (Rank Two)
1428 PL - Shadow Neckbind (Rank Three), Nara Strategy (Rank Three)
1512 PL - Shadow Threads (Rank Three)
1596 PL - Shadow Dimension (Rank One)
1680 PL - Negative Space (Rank Two)
1764 PL - Shadow Dimension (Rank Two)

---

[b][u]Slippery Mind - [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
Nara clansmen are naturally smart and quick on their feet, formulating multiple courses of actions for nearly any scenario imaginable in mere seconds...and nearly subconsciously as well. a Nara can easily disassemble even the smallest of actons and understand the true intents and stratagies of those fighting them, even be able to deduce and guess at their target's lines of thoughts with precise accuracy by simply studying their movements and actions for a few seconds. No matter how well thought out, there is almost no way to fool a Nara through even complex courses of actions.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] +1 Gen Save and Awareness.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] +1.5 Gen Save and Awareness.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] +2 Gen Save and Awareness.

[i]Notes:[/i]
- At all ranks, all penalties from genjutsu are reduced by 1 debuff or 5%.

---

[b][u]Shadow Tactics - [i]Passive[/b][/u][/i]
The Nara have a unique affinity to shadows and shade of all types, and by simply remaining within the cover of shadows, they are able to manipulate them to assist themselves naturally, the Nara becoming, stronger, so long as they remain within the cover of darkness, no matter how weak.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] +5% Damage while in shade. While maintaining a bind or resting, they gain +1% HP/CP per round.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] +5% Damage, +.5 Accuracy while in shade. While maintaining a bind or resting, they gain +2% HP/CP per round
[b]Rank 3:[/b] +10% Damage, +1 Accuracy while in shade. While maintaining a bind or resting, they gain +3% HP/CP per round.

---

[b][u]Shadow Bend - [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
The Nara clan are known for its intricate skills involving the manipulation of shadows. This ability allows the Nara to fabricate techniques from the voids of darkness to strike their targets in a myriad of ways.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] May convert Fire and Water Jutsu into Shadow by paying an additional 20% Chakra Cost.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] May convert Fire and Water Jutsu into Shadow by paying an additional 10% Chakra Cost.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] May convert Fire and Water Jutsu into Shadow at no extra cost.

- All Shadow jutsu receive +5% Damage per rank.
- The Nara automatically has access to the [i]Shadow[/i] element.
- All techniques used with this are treated as [i]Shadow[/i] element.

---

[b][u]Nara Strategy - [i]Passive[/b][/u][/i]
Almost as if the gods created the title "Tensai" only for those of Nara blood, the clan tightly guards secret levels of strategy that is said to be without peer, although the amount of study it requires to reach this level of mastery might be what burns them out and turns them so commonly lazy. This skill does not require nor stack with regular Strategy.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The Nara is treated as if having the Strategy Ability
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Strategy now has +1 prepared slot available.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Strategy now has +2 prepared slots available.

- Strategy does not count towards their ability Limit.

---

Shadow Possession- Shadow Binding Technique
A unique jutsu in which the Nara are capable of manipulating their own shadows size and shape in an attempt to bind themselves to their target by connecting their shadows. The shadow moves slow, and is easily avoided by the attentive, often requiring the Nara to make a quick diversion to use this successfully. However, once successful, any physical action the user performs is perfectly imitated the the victim.

Rank 1: Binds a single target at -6 Accuracy
Rank 2: Binds up to two targets at -5 Accuracy.
Rank 3: Binds up to three targets at -4 Accuracy.

Costs: 1 AP. 400 Cp per target, 100 Cp/Rnd per target.

Notes:
- This technique suffers -1 Accuracy for each target after the first.
- The bound victim cannot move. They may however use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu that do not require handseals.
- The victim may pay 1 AP for a 15% Chance to Escape the bind.
- If the user attacks the victim then this bind is broken (with the victim receiving -3 Dodge to the attack). If the victim takes damage then this bind is dispelled.
- If the user takes more than 10% of their Max HP as damage from one attack then, this bind is dispelled.
- The user may use Shadow Neck Bind at 0 AP  Timing while maintaining this bind. Shadow Neck Bind does not break this bind.

---

[b][u]Shadow Neck Bind [i]- Shadow Strangulation Jutsu[/b][/u][/i]
While an opponent is caught inside the user's Shadow Possession jutsu, the Nara clansmen may expend extra chakra to have their own shadow reach up and interact to the bound opponent in any way the Nara see's fit or imagines. However, the Nara clansmen may not move while performing this technique, leaving them vulnerable when facing multiple opponents.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Strangles a bound enemy with shadows, dealing 1490 Dmg/Rnd.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Strangles a bound enemy with shadows, dealing 1860 Dmg/Rnd.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Strangles a bound enemy with shadows, dealing 2230 Dmg/Rnd.

[u]Costs:[/u]
[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 2 AP, 450 Cp to Initiate per target, 225 Cp/Rnd per target.
[b]Rank 2 Cost:[/b] 2 AP, 560 Cp to Initiate per target, 280 Cp/Rnd per target.
[b]Rank 3 Cost:[/b] 2 AP, 680 Cp to Initiate per target, 340 Cp/Rnd per target.

- Lasts up to three rounds, then must be Reused.
- When in use, the user suffers -3 Dodge.
- Can only be used on a target effected by Shadow Possession.
- Each rank of this jutsu gives the victim a +20%/15%/10% chance of breaking free from Shadow Possession per rank of this jutsu used.
- Damage cannot be increased or reduced.
- This may only effect a target once a round.

---

[b][u]Shadow Constriction [i]- Shadow Restraining Technique[/b][/u][/i]
A technique which uses the Nara clansmen's chakra to cause shadows in the form of hands to extend from shady ground, grabbing the opponent. This kind of shadow binding can be escaped through force, and resisted easily, though is much quicker and difficult to avoid compared to Shadow Possession.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Creates 3 hands of shadows that attempt to grab a target each at -2 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Creates 4 hands of shadows that attempt to grab a target each at -1.5 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Creates 4 hands of shadows that attempt to grab a target each at -1 Accuracy.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2 AP, 600 Cp to initiate, 150 Chakra/Round to maintain

- If the opponent is caught by 1 or more hands they receive a -1.5 to their dodge, plus -.5 for every hand after the first.
- At the time of casting the user must remain stationary, giving them a -3 dodge to the next technique aimed at them. Once it has been cast the user may move as normal.

---

[b][u]Displacement Shade [i]- Activated Passive[/b][/u][/i]
The Nara clansmen have become proficient enough with their special affinity to shadows, that through careful manipulation of the their chakra, they can emulate the effect of their own techniques through their shades and strike literally from the shadows. It is rumored that at the Nara can even the possess the shadows of the enemy and turn them against them. However, as these are handseal based, shadow techniques of the clan as well as non-handseal jutsu cannot be given the same effect.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The Nara can delay a Ninjutsu up to one round, to be used from their shadow at a later point.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The Nara can delay a Ninjutsu up to two rounds, to be used from their shadow at a later point.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] The Nara can delay a Ninjutsu up to three rounds, to be used from their shadow at a later point.

[i]Special Action:[/i] The Nara can use the jutsu from any shadows in sight, including that of the enemy instead of their own shadow. Doing so this way doubles the additional Cp cost, but has a 20% chance of being treated as a sneak attack per round delayed.

[b]Cost:[/b] +20% Ap and +15% Cp per round Delayed. The amount of time delayed is chosen when using this technique.

- a Jutsu must be delayed by 1 round, minimum.
- This is modded as if it costs no Ap.
- Can only be used twice per round
- Can only be used with Ninjutsu, and cannot be used with the [i]Jutsu Creator[/i] ability.
- Delayed Ninjutsu gain +1 Accuracy per round Delayed.

---

[b][u]Shadow Threads [i]- Shadow Jutsu[/b][/u][/i]
Unlike the slower, more subtle Shadow Binding Technique, the Shadow threads send the user's shadow out in a tangle of searching tendrils that spring off of the ground like dark threads and can either be used to spear or ensnare the enemy. The user can have the threads do a combination of these, some spearing and some catching, making this a very versatile technique.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Creates 6 threads that spear the enemy, each dealing 295 piercing damage at +2 Accuracy. Instead of spearing a target, A thread may bind them, inflicting a -.5 dodge/accuracy penalty plus -.5 dodge/accuracy for each thread beyond the first that catches them.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Creates 7 threads that spear the enemy, each dealing 315 piercing damage at +2 Accuracy. Instead of spearing a target, A thread may bind them inflicting a -1 dodge/accuracy penalty plus -.5 dodge/accuracy for each thread beyond the first that catches them.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Creates 8 threads that spear the enemy, each dealing 330 piercing damage at +2 Accuracy. Instead of spearing a target, A thread may bind them, inflicting a -1.5 dodge/accuracy penalty plus -.5 dodge/accuracy for each thread beyond the first that catches them.

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 640 Cp to Initiate, 50 Cp/Rnd per thread.
[b]Rank 2 Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 800 Cp to Initiate, 55 Cp/Rnd per thread.
[b]Rank 3 Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 960 Cp to Initiate, 60 Cp/Rnd per thread.

- This can be split against multiple targets.
- This jutsu gains all buffs applying to Ninjutsu.
- The user cannot use any jutsu other than Shadow Threads or move while maintaining the snare, losing -4 Dodge.
- Tn addition to the secondary penalty, each thread restrains the victim's actions, giving them a 4% chance to fail an action for each thread.
- This jutsu is dispelled if the user takes damage equal to 15% their Max Hp in a round.

---

[b][u]Negative Space [i]- Shadow Genjutsu[/b][/u][/i]
A Genjutsu that originated as a prank, its effects in combat are said to be similar to that of the Shadow Dance... Assuming you ever got to see the Nara after they appear behind your back. The Nara appears to vanish in the eye's of the target, their body seeming to be engulfed by shadows and masking all sounds, leaving behind only the image of their own shadow with gleaming eyes staring up at the target in a threatening fashion.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Causes a target to see the Nara fade into shadows and away from view. The Nara is treated as if in Stealth Mode until their next attack.  After they have made an attack they are no longer in stealth. At the end of the round, the user gains a +2 Stealth bonus to a stealth check.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Causes a target to see the Nara fade into shadows and away from view. The Nara is treated as if in Stealth Mode until their next attack.  After they have made an attack they are no longer in stealth. At the end of the round, the user gains a +3 Stealth bonus to a stealth check.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 840 Cp to initiate, 280 Cp/Rnd.

- Functions as a Will/Visual/Audial Genjutsu.
- May only be used on one target at a time.
- Requires a Genjutsu DC check at the start of each round.
- Should the victim succeed in a stealth check, they gain +2 Gen Save to the next round's Genjutsu check.

---

[b][u]Shadow Dimension [i]- Shadow Void Jutsu[/b][/u][/i]
The ultimate technique of the Nara clan. This jutsu draws forth all shadows in the area to the user, then begin to form a black dome that rapidly expands to cover the area. This dome creates a haven for the Nara, and a hellish realm of shadows for any deemed as the Nara's enemy. Completely Isolated from the outside world, this nearly impenetrable void essentially seals off those within from any allies they may have had, instead trapping them in a world of malicious shades which obey the Nara's wishes.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Creates a void of the darkest shadows that traps a single target with the Nara. While within this realm, the Nara gains the ability to sense the target through shadows, gaining +1 Accuracy and the shadows harm the user's enemy dealing 1500 Damage at the start of each round. The Nara and the target of this jutsu cannot interact, or be interacted with, in any way with those outside this Dome. The user gains +3 against all attempts at entering/exiting this dome.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Creates a void of the darkest shadows that trap any amount of targets with the Nara. While within this realm, the Nara gains the ability to sense the targets through shadows, gaining +2 Accuracy and the shadows harm the user's enemies dealing 2000 Damage at the start of each round. The Nara and the targets of this jutsu cannot interact, or be interacted with, in any way with those outside this Dome. The user gains +5 against all attempts at entering/exiting this dome.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] 3 AP, 2200 chakra to initiate, 1050 Cp/Rnd to maintain.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 3 AP, 2750 chakra to initiate, 1300 CP/Rnd to maintain.

- This jutsu ends immediately once the user is knocked out.
- Shadow damage uses Ninjutsu Accuracy, and can be increased by Ninjutsu Buffs.
- Attempting to exit or enter the shadow dome requires a ninjutsu Check against the user.
- This is classified as an [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5510&p=43331#bbArena]Arena Jutsu[/url].[/fontsize]
Back to top Go down
https://narutoakatsuki.rpg-board.net

NARA CLAN OF LEAF
Page 1 of 1