Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and join us...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HYUUGA CLAN
UCHIHA CLAN EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:37 am by Admin

» NARA CLAN OF LEAF
UCHIHA CLAN EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 am by Admin

» UCHIHA CLAN
UCHIHA CLAN EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:26 am by Admin

» Uzumaki Naruto
UCHIHA CLAN EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:12 pm by Admin

» JINCHURIKI ROLL SECTION
UCHIHA CLAN EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:45 pm by Admin

» CHATBOX REGULATIONS
UCHIHA CLAN EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 pm by Admin

» NO NAME[WIP]
UCHIHA CLAN EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:28 pm by akatsuki

» TEAM REGULATIONS
UCHIHA CLAN EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 pm by Admin

» JUTSU TEMPLATES
UCHIHA CLAN EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:53 pm by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

UCHIHA CLAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

UCHIHA CLAN Empty
PostSubject: UCHIHA CLAN   UCHIHA CLAN EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:23 am

UCHIHA CLAN 8fI05JpL
Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoakatsuki.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

UCHIHA CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCHIHA CLAN   UCHIHA CLAN EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:26 am

Code:
[fontsize="12"]One of the most powerful and feared clans known to the shinobi world, the Uchiha have been rumored to be anything from geniuses to a clan of demons. Their most infamous ability is a unique eye condition that appears in some of the more prodigious talents with Uchiha Blood, the Sharingan. This powerful doujutsu give's this clan a variety of abilities that range from perfect mimicry, to casting some of the most deep illusions without so much as a blink of an eye. Many fear the abilities of the Uchiha, and rightly so, for there is hardly an Uchiha that is not destined for greatness within the shinobi world.

084 PL - Sharingan (Rank 1), Will of Fire(Rank 1)
168 PL - Insidious Gaze (Rank 1)
252 PL - Precognition (Rank 1)
336 PL - Copy Skill (Rank 1)
420 PL - Sharingan (Rank 2)
504 PL - Precognition (Rank 2)
588 PL - Will of Fire (Rank 2), Hypnotic Suggestion (Rank 1)
672 PL - Insidious Gaze (Rank 2), Genjutsu Reversal (Rank 1)
756 PL - Sharingan (Rank 3), Copy Skill (Rank 2)
840 PL - Precognition (Rank 3), Genjutsu Reversal (Rank 2)
924 PL - Hypnotic Suggestion (Rank 2)
1008 PL - Insidious Gaze (Rank 3), Genjutsu Reversal (Rank 3)
1092 PL - Will of Fire (Rank 3), Hypnotic Suggestion (Rank 3)
1176 PL - Copy Skill (Rank 3)
1260 PL - Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 1)
1344 PL - Tsukiyomi (Rank 1)
1428 PL - Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 2)
1512 PL - Amaterasu (Rank 1)
1596 PL - Mangekyo Sharingan (Rank 3), Tsukiyomi (Rank 2)
1680 PL - Tsukiyomi (Rank 3), Amaterasu (Rank 2)
1764 PL - Amaterasu (Rank 3)

---

[b][u]Sharingan - [i]Activated Passive[/i][/u][/b]
The Sharingan is a unique Eye condition occurring only to those with Uchiha blood. Rumor has it that these eyes stemmed from the Byakugan as a mutation, and they do have similar properties to back this theory up such as allowing the user to view chakra. The Sharingan allows the user to comprehend the attack of an opponent almost before the attacker knows what attack they are making, this is done through tracking their movements by studying their chakra. The user's proficiency with this ability is visible through the amount of Tomoe circling the pupil, and with more mastery, the user will unlock more and more of it's capabilities.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] +.5 Dodge, +.5 Accuracy
[b]Rank 2:[/b] +1 Dodge, +1 Accuracy
[b]Rank 3:[/b] +1.5 Dodge, +1.5 Accuracy

[u]Costs[/u]:
[b]Rank 1:[/b] .5AP; 150 CP to initiate, 70 CP/Rnd.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] .5AP; 300 CP to initiate, 140 CP/Rnd.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] .5AP; 450 CP to initiate, 210 CP/Rnd.

[i]Notes:[/i]
- Only applies when the user can see their target and/or attacker.

---

[b][u]Will of Fire - [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
The possess a burning passion deep within them which can never be truly quenched, their undying flame allowing them to seemingly bring forth the potential of flames far better than anyone else could ever attempt, or desire.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Fire Jutsu damage is increased by 5%.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Fire Jutsu damage is increased by 10%.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Fire Jutsu damage is increased by 15%.

---

[u][b]Insidious Gaze - [i]Passive[/i][/b][/u]
Perhaps the most deadly of the well-known Uchiha abilities is a nameless genjutsu that they are capable of putting opponents under in order to alter their perceptions. In reality, this is simply the Uchiha's ability to utilize their genjutsu talents by simply gazing into the eye's of a victim with their hypnotic sharingan, casting an illusion upon those who meet their gaze.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Genjutsu may be cast through the Sharingan, requiring no handseals and gaining +1 DC
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Genjutsu may be cast through the Sharingan, requiring no handseals and gaining +1.5 DC
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Genjutsu may be cast through the Sharingan, requiring no handseals and gaining +2 DC

[i]Special Action:[/i] When casting Genjutsu through eye contact, the user may choose to activate a special effect. If chosen then the Genjutsu cannot be partially effective. Should the Genjutsu be 50% or more successful it is treated as a full hit, otherwise it is treated as a miss.

- Requires eye contact, and for the Sharingan to be active.

---

[u][b]Precognition - [i]Passive[/i][/b][/u]
The Sharingan wields the power to allow the user to view chakra visibly in their environment so long as it is active. With training, the Uchiha are able to focus this trait to the point where they can track the movements of their opponents by honing in on their chakra; a skill that enables them to view movements before they are made and react accordingly, giving the illusion that the Sharingan may see into the future.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] +6% Auto Hit to all attacks.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] +8% Auto Hit to all attacks.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] +10% Auto Hit to all attacks.

---

[b][u]Copy Skill - [i]Activated Passive[/i][/u][/b]
Probably the most infamous trait of the Sharingan is it's ability to perfectly memorize anything its gaze wanders upon with perfect detail, allowing the Uchiha to mimic techniques nearly simultaneously as a victim performs them, which has manifested itself as legend that they can see the future.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Allows the user to use and copy any level 1-4 Jutsu used during the last round.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Allows the user to use and copy any level 1-6 Jutsu used during the last round.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Allows the user to use and copy any Jutsu used during the last round.

[b]Cost:[/b] This skill costs no Ap or CP, however all copied jutsu cost normal Ap and their CP/Hp costs are increased by +20%.

- The user's Sharingan must have been active during the time the jutsu was used, and the user must have had full vision of the target.
- When used, the user chooses any jutsu from the previous round and may use it regardless of whether they know it or not. After use, this Jutsu is memorized, and may be used for the remainder of the battle.
- All copied jutsu have a 5% of failing per Jutsu Level (A level seven would have a 35% Chance of failing, for example).
- Only 3 techniques can be remembered at once. Further copying would require the user to overwrite previously memorized techniques, costing CP equal to 2x the forgotten Jutsu's cost.
- The user must meet the Rank and stat requirements to use a Jutsu (A C-Rank cannot copy a Level 8, for example), and may not copy Bloodline, Core Ability, or Kinjutsu techniques.
- These techniques are copied at the rank they were used, and may be remembered and used for the remainder of the battle.
- User must be wielding the correct weapon(s) to copy a Taijutsu and must be able to perform handseals to replicate a Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

---

[b][u]Hypnotic Suggestion - [i]Doujutsu Genjutsu[/i][/u][/b]
The Sharingan's ability to induce illusions into the minds of others is a powerful one, that the Uchiha can learn to overcome the mind and senses of another, subtly altering their mind to put them under a powerful hypnosis, an issuing them commands without the victim even second guessing their own manipulated thoughts.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Allows the Uchiha to hypnotize their target at -2 Gen DC, causing them to either attack a target with a level 1-4 Jutsu, Use/Drop/equip/unequip an item, Switch/Drop/Enter a style, or remain motionless for 1 Ap.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Allows the Uchiha to hypnotize their target at -1 Gen DC, causing them to either attack a target with a level 1-5 Jutsu, Use/Drop/equip/unequip an item, Switch/Drop/Enter a style, or remain motionless for 1.5 Ap.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Allows the Uchiha to hypnotize their target, causing them to either attack a target with a level 1-6 Jutsu, Use/Drop/equip/unequip an item, Switch/Drop/Enter a style, or remain motionless for 2 Ap.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2 AP; 400 CP to initiate.

- - Does not use handseals, but requires the Sharingan's Eye contact. This is treated as a Will Genjutsu.
- Upon use, the user must choose an action they wish their victim to perform.
- When causing the victim to attack with a Jutsu, the victim must know the technique and the user must have witnessed the technique performed previously during battle to be aware of it. The target can never attack themselves.
- For any actions involving items, it must be either visible or previously used in battle.
- Genjutsu used this way are treated as fully successful or fully unsuccessful, a victim cannot be partially effected. If it is a 50% or more hit, it's counted as a full hit, Otherwise, it's counted as a miss.

---

[b][u]Genjutsu Reversal - [i]Specialty Genjutsu[/i][/u][/b]
The insidious gaze of the Sharingan is said to penetrate even the most detailed illusions, and not only is the user capable of viewing details far more clearly, the sharingan also possesses a hypnotic ability to entrap a victim within their own illusion.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Reverses a Genjutsu used on the Sharingan user.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Reverses a Genjutsu used on the Sharingan user.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Reverses a Genjutsu used on the Sharingan user.

[u]Costs[/u]:
[b]Rank 1:[/b] AP of Genjutsu; Genjutsu cost*2 Chakra to initiate.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] AP of Genjutsu; Genjutsu cost*1.75 Chakra to initiate
[b]Rank 3:[/b] AP of Genjutsu; Genjutsu cost*1.5 Chakra to initiate.

- User must realize they are under a genjutsu.
- User must meet the requirements of the Genjutsu to reverse it.
- All costs of maintaining the genjutsu are taken on by the user.
- A Genjutsu check is made between the Uchiha and user of the Genjutsu. If the Uchiha succeeds, they successfully reverse the Genjutsu.
- With each successful use, the victim gains +1.5 to their Genjutsu Check.

---

[b][u]Mangekyou Sharingan - [i]Activated Passive[/i][/u][/b]
The Mangekyou Sharingan is a heightened form of Sharingan, and is distinguished from a normal Sharingan through its appearance, which changes the form of the tomoe. The appearance of the mangekyou differs from user to user based upon their own traits, there are hardly ever two Uchiha with the same pattern. In this stage the Sharingan is far more powerful and has the potential to utilize very powerful techniques, although the sheer amount of chakra utilized can have damaging backlash upon the User's eyesight, slowly deteriorating their Vision.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] +2 Dodge, +2 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] +2.5 Dodge, +2.5 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] +3 Dodge, +3 Accuracy.

[u]Costs:[/u]
[b]Rank 1:[/b] .5AP; 600 CP to initiate, 290 CP/Rnd
[b]Rank 2:[/b] .5AP; 750 CP to initiate, 360 CP/Rnd
[b]Rank 3:[/b] .5AP; 900 CP to initiate, 430 CP/Rnd

-Only applies when the user can see their target and/or attacker.
-Sharingan Rank 3 must be activated for a round prior to activating the Mangekyou.
- The effect of Mangekyou Sharigan replaces the effect of the regular Sharigan and the Mangekyou cost becomes the new overall cost.

---

[b][u]Tsukiyomi - [i]Doujutsu Genjutsu[/i][/u][/b]
Utilizes the Mangekyou sharingan to create a hellish genjutsu of which the user has complete control. This technique is feared and believed the most powerful Genjutsu, and can last anywhere from 24 to 72 hours in the targets mind, but in reality only lasts a couple seconds. While powerful, this technique causes immense strain upon the user's eye's and leaves them vulnerable by damaging their eyesight, and cannot be used without resting the eye's first.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] An illusion that creates a round within a round during which the victim cannot take any actions and suffers -2 dodge. In the illusion, the user gets AP equal to their AP/1.5. When the illusion ends the user will have only spent chakra equal to 50% of the chakra spent in the illusion and the victim only takes damage equal to 50% of the damage dealt to them in the illusion.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] An illusion that creates a round within a round during which the victim cannot take any actions and suffers -3 dodge. In the illusion, the user gets AP equal to their AP/1.5 +.5. When the illusion ends the user will have only spent chakra equal to 50% of the chakra spent in the illusion and the victim only takes damage equal to 60% of the damage dealt to them in the illusion.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] An illusion that creates a round within a round during which the victim cannot take any actions and suffers -4 dodge. In the illusion, the user gets AP equal to their AP/1.5 +1. When the illusion ends the user will have only spent chakra equal to 50% of the chakra spent in the illusion and the victim only takes damage equal to 70% of the damage dealt to them in the illusion.

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP; 2000 CP, Hp equal to 20% of the final damage done.

- Requires Mangekyou Sharingan to be activated, and Eye contact.
- All battle rules remain the same if not mentioned.
- Jutsu that last more than one round end when the illusion does.
- May only be used on a target once successfully in a battle. Â
- All damage done in this illusion is "Illusionary" And damage cannot be reduced. Jutsu used in the Tsukiyomi cannot be buffed by Non-Genjutsu effects.
- Physical debuffs, such as bleed, poison and Nin/Tai debuffs and effects do not transfer into or out of the Tsukiyomi created world, but mental ones, generally genjutsu based, do.
- Because the Tsukiyomi is instantaneous and lasts a few seconds at most, this does not dispel any other Genjutsu active on the victim.

---

[b][u]Amaterasu - [i]Doujutsu Ninjutsu[/i][/u][/b]
While Tsukuyomi is considered the most powerful Genjutsu, this technique is it's counterpart, claimed to be the most powerful Ninjutsu, and with good reason too. This infamous Technique creates Hellish Jet-black Flames spontaneously at the center of the user's vision, and once released these flames are said to burn for days without end before becoming extinguished. These cursed flames are said to be as hot as the sun, and little is capable of stopping this fire from consuming everything in it's path...Except for the Bleeding of the user's eye's as a result of the tremendous energy released from the sharingan.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Ignites the Uchiha's point of vision in black flames at +2 accuracy, causing 2,000 Fire Damage a round.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Ignites the Uchiha's point of vision in black flames at +2 accuracy, causing 2,400 Fire Damage a round.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Ignites the Uchiha's point of vision in black flames at +2 accuracy, causing 2,850 Fire Damage a round.

[i]Special Action - Kagutsuchi:[/i] Instead of Covering a target in Amaterasu, the user may coat themselves in a shield of Black Flames, Hp equal to Amaterasu +40%. This effect lasts one round, and if a melee attack is used against the user the attacker must make a Ninjutsu check against the Uchiha to determine if they take damage equal to "Amaterasu's" Damage. A target may only take damage from attacking this barrier once per round.

[u]Costs:[/u]
[b]Rank 1:[/b] 3 Ap; 2,000 CP and 670 Hp to initiate, 630 Hp and 320 CP per round maintained.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 3 Ap; 2,250 CP and 750 Hp to initiate, 715 Hp and 360 CP per round maintained.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 3 Ap; 2,500 CP and 840 Hp to initiate, 800 Hp and 400 CP per round maintained.

- Requires Mangekyou Sharingan to be activated.
- After the initial "To-Hit" roll, Amaterasu automatically deals it's fire damage to its target every round without fail as long as the Uchiha can still see their target. As such, this may only be used on one target at a time.
- The first round damage is dealt as soon as Amaterasu hits but hits at the beginning of every round after.
- Amaterasu automatically bypasses barriers, armors and shields and also ignores any and all Damage Reduction.
- Damage done and blocked may be increased with Fire buffs.
- This jutsu does not stack in any way or form.
- The special is considered a Chakra Armor.[/fontsize]
Back to top Go down
https://narutoakatsuki.rpg-board.net

UCHIHA CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: FRONTDESK :: REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :: BLOOD LINES-
Jump to: